When do I need a building permit?
Building permits are required for virtually any new construction, addition, remodeling project, or structural alteration as well as mechanical, electrical, and plumbing projects. Any work started without an approved building permit is subject to a stop work order and an investigative fee (equal to the permit fee) will be charged to the contractor.
Click to print out the Building Permit Application.
Click below for detailed information about building the following…
- Residential Attached Garage
- Residential Detached Garage on slab
- Residential Detached Garage on footings
- Site Plan – detached structure
- Site Plan – attached structure
- Egress Window
- Residential Deck
- Residential Three Season Porch
- Roofing Projects