Wagner Park Campground
Located just off Minnesota State Highway 34, one-half mile from I-94 exit and near scenic Willow Creek, Wagner Park features 28 camping sites with full hook-ups including water, electric and sewer. There is also area for another 50 sites without utilities for tents. Bathroom facilities, central water faucet, coin operated showers and a sanitary dump station ($10 per dump) are on site. Within walking distance is beautiful Blue Eagle Lake with a public swimming beach, flush toilets and changing rooms, fishing pier, playgrounds, and single or group picnic facilities.
NEW – WI-FI NOW AVAILABLE
Campers are now able to purchase Wi-Fi service on their computer or hand held devices using their credit card. Options are one hour, one day, one week or one month. For more information, contact City Hall at 218.354.2292.
- 28 Sites with water, electric and sewer hook-ups:
- Daily rate – $25.00 per night, plus tax
- Weekly rate – $20.00 per night, plus tax
- Monthly rate – $18.00 per night, plus tax
- 50 sites without utilites:
- $12.00 per night, plus tax
- Long term rates: (Monthly) at $18.00 plus tax per night by arrangement only, contact City Hall for more information.
Convenient payment drop box located at the campground. Central water faucet and free sanitary dumping station are available on site, pets on a leash are allowed.