The City of Barnesville is pleased to provide quality water and sewer services to our residents and businesses.
Water meters are read monthly. If the meter reader is unable to read your meter, that month’s usage may be estimated or a card will be placed on your door asking you to read the meter. The card must be returned to City Hall, or the reading phoned in, by the 10th of the month in order to avoid paying a penalty.
- Base Rate: $17.75 per month
- Usage Rate: $3.31 per 1,000 gallons used that month
Monthly Base Charge:
- Through 5/8″ meter $ 17.75 month
- Through 1″ meter $ 28.30 month
- Through 1.5″ meter $ 41.41 month
- Through 2″ meter $ 56.61 month
- Through 4″ meter $ 84.91 month
- Monthly Usage Charge $ 3.31 per 1000 gallons used that month
- Base Rate: $26.00 per month
- plus a monthly usage charge determined by averaging the January, February and March water usage at $6.05 per 1,000 gallons
Special policies apply in trailer courts. Please call for more information.
- Base Charge – $ 26.00 month
- for 5/8 water meter plus that month’s water usage at $6.05 per 1,000 gallons billed monthly. For larger meters call for rates.
Residential and Commercial water & sewer customers will also be billed monthly for:
- MN Clean Water Act $ .53 month
- Mosquito Control $2.00 month
- Water Replacement Fund $3.31 month
- Storm Water Replacement $3.31 month
- Sanitary Sewer Replacement $3.31 month