Setup directions for your new bvillemn.net internet service.
This information applies to all e-mail clients, including most smartphones.
Regardless of the e-mail client or protocol you use, the basic mail server settings are the same. For each program, you are required to enter:
- The incoming (POP) mail server name: mail.702mx.com
- The outgoing (SMTP) mail server name: mail.702mxcom
- The E-mail account user name: firstname.lastname@example.org (the full Email address)
- The E-mail account password: (the password you select when creating the email account)
- Outgoing mail: Turn SSC on, server port 587
- Incoming mail: Turn SSL on, server port 995
You can also get the exact settings for setting up your email on your device by calling the 24/7 Help Desk at (218) 354-2222.