If you’re thinking about moving to Barnesville, you’re not alone. Each year over 80 families choose Barnesville as their new home, and Barnesville’s population increased by 18% . In the last 10 years there have been 80 new homes built in the community.
It’s about time you considered Barnesville……..
- Check out these fact facts why people LOVE Barnesville
- Every student K-12 receives an iPad to enhance their learning opportunities.
- Our 13 community parks, including Blue Eagle Park offer lots of recreational opportunities, including a brand new splash pad in McGrath Park!
- We’re high and dry…..no fear of flooding and no need for flood insurance
- Attractive incentives……2 Year Property Tax Rebate plus up to $1,500 utility credit when you BUILD a new home or a $500 Utility Incentive when you purchase an existing home!
- New spec homes are now under construction in the Del Acres Gilbertson 2nd Addition
Request a Housing Packet
What to know more? Request our FREE Comprehensive Housing Packets filled with everything that you could ever want to know about Barnesville including schools, business, churches, residential lots, utilities and much, much more.