All City of Barnesville job openings are posted here. Applicants for all positions are required to complete the City’s Job Application Form, which is attached.
The City of Barnesville is an Equal Opportunity Provider and Employer
“In accordance with Federal law and U.S. department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.” (Not all bases apply to all programs.)
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Washington, D.C., 20250-9410 or call (210) 720-5964 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Barnesville Ambulance is now licensed through the state of Minnesota to hold Emergency medical classes in the community. EMT, CPR and First Responder classes are now being scheduled in support of those interested in becoming an ambulance volunteer. If someone currently is an EMT, and would like information on becoming a Barnesville Ambulance volunteer, contact Scott at (218) 354-2299.
Area Job Openings
There may be other Barnesville area companies with job opening at this time. To access this information, click on the link below to the Minnesota Works webpage.
- Click on www.minnesotaworks.net
- Click on Preview Current Job Openings
- On the next page where it says Find job openings within 5 miles of zip code, enter 56514
- This should give you any job openings from employers registered with the State of Minnesota
Teacher – Barnesville Child Daycare Center
Barnesville Child Daycare Center is seeking a Teacher in Barnesville, MN. Come join our team today!
- Job Type: 1 Full-time and 1 part-time
- Teacher Location: Barnesville, MN
- Pay: Wages vary based on experience. Range from $9 to $14.
Teacher Job Details:
- We are a friendly small daycare and love working for children. Some of your job duties will be setting a lesson plan, assist children in there daily living needs. Be flexible in any age group. Our ages are from 6 weeks to school age. If weather permitting will be outside daily for periods at a time. Be able to enjoy a meal with your group of children.
- We are open from hours 6am to 6pm. Shifts will vary depending on the needs. Must be available between these hours. Offer Health insurance to full time employees. Hours per week can vary from 5 to 40 hours a week but NO weekends. However we will train in all areas.
- Must have High School Diploma.
- If you have some college, those credits could be applied and you may qualify as assistant or teacher. Also hours worked with children can help you qualify. RN and LPN can qualify as an infant teacher, however at this time toddler teacher is what is needed.
Aide Qualifications are 16 older. Willing to clean and possibly work with children.
We are a stable, growing company looking to hire immediately! Call and ask for Heather at 218-354-7542. Or stop by for an application at 405 2nd ST SE Barnesville.
Barnesville Child Daycare Center
Barnesville Child Daycare Center has immediate openings for full and part time staff members.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 6am to 6pm, NO weekends.
We are looking for individuals who have graduated from high school. Some college courses and/or experience working with children is a plus! There are opportunities for individuals to get their CDA while working at the Center.
The ages of our children are from 6 weeks to school age. We are a great team and offer medical insurance, Aflac, PTO and paid holidays. Wages base on experience and range from $9 to $15
Please contact Peggy or Heather at 218-354-7542 or stop by at 405 2nd ST SE Barnesville for an application.
Warehouse Team Member
K&M Tire is a privately-held, family-owned tire distribution company that is focused on building relationships, continuous improvement, and providing professional development to all of our team members. We service multiple customer channels in more than 27 states from our 28 distribution centers and distribute 30+ industry-leading tire brands, including Bridgestone, Firestone, Goodyear, and many others. The U.S. replacement tire industry accounts for nearly $40B in annual revenues and K&M Tire is well-positioned for continued, responsible growth.
A full-time day shift Warehouse Team Member is needed at our Barnesville warehouse to load and unload tires and cover routes when needed. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, the ability to lift up to 75lbs. and must be at least 21 years of age. Competitive wages based on experience. Benefits include: two weeks PTO accrual per year, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, wellness programs, performance based raises.
To apply, go to www.kmtire.com
A full-time day shift Route Driver is needed at our Barnesville warehouse. As a K&M Tire Team Member you will deliver tires to our customers on a daily route using a company vehicle, will be responsible for obtaining an electronic signature for all deliveries and working in the warehouse as needed. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, the ability to lift up to 75lbs. and be at least 21 years of age. Scheduled work days will be Monday-Friday. Benefits, vacation, company discounts, and other incentives are available after probationary period.
Please apply online at www.kmtire.com/jobs
J&S Farmer’s Mill – Laborer/Operator
J&S Farmer’s Mill is looking for a Laborer/Operator. This full-time position is 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday-Friday. No Weekends! $15-$20 per hour, depending on experience. Health insurance available. Retirement plan.
You must be able to lift up to 90 ponds and be a team player! Candidates should have a strong work ethic and be responsible with equipment and products.
Interested? Stop by the Mill at 104 5th Avenue SE in Barnesville or call 218-354-2247 for more information!
Country Classic Cabinets
14566 130th Street South in Barnesville has an opening for a Cabinet installer. $16.00 – $24.00 per hour, plus benefits. Four 10 hour work days. No travel. Room for growth. For more information contact Derek at (218) 493-4221