This list of frequently asked questions is a quick and easy way to find answers to a variety of questions asked by our residents. If you have other questions, contact Barnesville City Hall at 218.354.2292.
- What are the hours and rules for the Recycling Center?
- Does Barnesville have a dump site for campers?
- What is the city’s requirement for garbage collection?
- What does it cost to have electricity connected?
- What does it cost to have my telephone connected?
- What is Barnesville Long Distance?
- Who is on the City Council?
- What are the office hours at City Hall?
- Where can I find city council minutes?
- Where can I find information about housing developments?
- Do you have any housing incentive programs?
- How can I find an apartment in Barnesville?