THE CITY IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SEASONAL WORKERS!!!
The City of Barnesville is accepting applications for Seasonal Workers –
SEASONAL Full-Time Tractor Mowing Operator with the Parks Department (2 POSITIONS)
Primary duties include batwing-mowing (tractor mowing) at our city parks.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year of verifiable experience on a 15’ batwing mower and tractor.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to perform job tasks safely on a tractor-batwing mower.
• Must be able to work from May 1, 2019 to September 30, 2019
SEASONAL Golf Course Laborer – position to begin the opening day of the Golf Course
• Normally 20 to 40 hours per week.
• Some of the duties are assisting with mowing-trimming operations, etc.
• Must be 16 years old or older.
Applications are available at City Hall, 102 Front St. N or at www.barnesvillemn.com. Positions open until filled.