Utility & Telephone Bills
The City of Barnesville is pleased to be able to provide their customers with the convenience of ONLINE BILL PAY! This program allows you to view, print, and pay your telephone and utility bills, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Registering is easy and there is no additional fee to pay your bills online! Customers may choose to pay their both their telephone and their utility bills online.
- To get started, make sure you have copies of telephone and utility bills in front of you as you will need to enter information from those bills when you enroll.
- When you first set up your account you will need to create a password.
- Be sure to keep a record of your password as you will need to enter that each month when you go to make your online payment.
- After you register online you will receive an e-mail confirmation which will then allow you to login to view past bills and pay your current bill
- When using the Online Bill Pay system you will be able to pay using either your credit card (Mastercard or Visa) or debit card.
- Generally, you will be able to view and pay your bills on the 27th of each month. The due date for bills will continue to be due on the 15th of the month.
To get started, simply click on the buttons below. If you wish to pay both your telephone and utility bills online, you will need to click on both of the buttons as the registration is separate.
Your utilities bill includes charges for water, sewer, garbage, cable tv and electric.
After you complete the online form which asks for your name, home phone number and e-mail address, you will receive a phone call or e-mail from City Hall staff to set-up your online password. 24 hours after City Hall enters your new password into the system you will then be able to login, view and pay your bills.
Customers should note that from the time you initially complete the registration form, it can take up to 3 working days before your online account will be activated. If you forget or wish to change your password you will need to contact City Hall.
Your telephone bill includes charges for telephone and internet services.
A reminder that the City of Barnesville also offers Auto Withdrawal and Credit Card Payment for City of Barnesville Utility Bills. With these easy payment options you will continue to receive your monthly statement from the City, but you’ll never need to write another check !! Best of all, it’s free and easy to sign up. Just complete the Direct Pay Options Form and return to the City of Barnesville. If you select the Auto Withdrawal option, be sure to include a voided check along with your form.Questions? Stop by City Hall or just give us a call at 354-2292.