City Job Openings
Public Works Position
The City of Barnesville is accepting applications for a full-time position in the Public Works Department. Apply here!
Wage will depend on experience, at least 18 years old, 20 to 40 hours a week, mainly mowing activities.
AREA JOB OPENINGS
Posted November 4th, 2016
LAMINATE COUNTERTOP MAKER (BARNESVILLE)
Country Classic Cabinets is looking for a reliable individual to join our team!
Monday-Friday – 40+ per week (full time)
- Reading a tape measure
- Ability to work with power tools (willing to train)
- Motivated, dedicated and reliable
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to lift at least 75lbs
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health Insurance
- Direct Deposit
DEREK SYVERSON OWNER, Country Classic Cabinets
Posted February 16, 2017
Valley Care and Rehab, a 35 all private room Nursing Home with short stay rehab is looking for positive and compassionate Nurses and CNA’s. Calm and caring resident centered environment. Be part of a positive growing team.
Contact Mark at 218.354.2254
The Barnesville EDA provides this list as a courtesy to assist job seekers. Inclusion on this list does not guarantee that the job is still open. Contact employer to verify that applications are still being accepted for that position.
There may be other job openings in the Barnesville area at this time. To access this information, click on the link below to the Minnesota Works webpage.
1. Click on www.minnesotaworks.net
2. Click on Preview Current Job Openings
3. On the next page where it says Find job openings within 5 miles of zip code, enter 56514
4. This should give you any job openings from employers registered with the State of Minnesota